1. What does IPS refer to?
Insulated Panel Systems, abbreviated as IPS, refer to the panels i.e. the building materials used for several applications which include the foundation systems, the floor, roof, exterior systems etc. These panels comprise of an insulating layer between the two structural boards. These are usually made up of rigid polymer foam, air and vapor barrier, joists, studs and insulation. The insulated panel system with steel buildings serves in providing the support to the overall structural load and also aid in enduring all types of extreme climatic conditions.
2. What are the most common reasons for using Insulating panels in construction of steel buildings?
Many people find it very confusing as to why they should use insulated panel systems with the steel buildings. The reasons are many.
- IPS serve in offering strength to the structures without actually having the need for engineered truss system.
- Moreover these panel systems provide a best opportunity to the architects to use their best creativity and innovative skills.
- In addition to this, the homeowners are assured that their buildings are going to last a lifetime.
- These are very quick and easy to install.
- These prove to the environment friendly products.
- The panels serve in reducing the job site construction waste.
- IPS insulated panels serve in bringing down one’s electricity bills.
3. What are the benefits of using a good insulated panel system?
One can find many reliable online companies which specialize in the manufacture and sale of high quality branded IPS having a whole lot of benefits.
- The panels are completely flexible and hence can be easily fitted into any cavity.
- These are impervious to nature.
- The panels are light weight yet rigid with exceptional thermal qualities.
- The insulated panels are fire retardant.
- IPS offers outstanding acoustic properties.
- Most importantly, IPS saves your money and time.
4. Where to Purchase IPS to get the best benefits?
It is rightly said that the quality of any final product depends entirely on the quality of the raw materials used. Same concept is applicable in case of buildings and insulated panel systems. It is always advisable to purchase the panel systems from a well known and reputed store which serves in manufacturing and selling certified insulating systems. Exact specifications should be provided while purchasing the panels online. one should always choose to consult an architect before purchasing the panel systems. Most people prefer buying online as it saves quite a reasonable amount of both time and money.