This utility panel with ribs 6″ on centers is especially useful for liners, partitions, soffits, etc., because of its shallower 3/4″ deep ribs and relative ease of erection.
Gauge: 29, 26, 24, & 22 (29, 24, & 22 GA available in Polar White & Galvalume).
Lengths: Maximum recommended 40’0″. Longer lengths available on special order.
Manufactured: Houston, Lubbuck, Oklahoma, Dallas, Atlanta, Richmond, Omaha, Memphis, Phoenix, Atwater, Jackson, & Ennis
Usage: Wall panel, liner panel, soffit panel, mansard panel face and back sheet.
- Reverse Rolled Profile
- Fire Rating
- Continuous eave to sill until panel exceeds 40′-0 length.
- Royal K-70 Option
- Face fastener
- Embossed Texture
- Optional Bearing Leg
- Perforated Condition
- 20 Year Warranty
- Places color on the reverse side of the panel yields a flat profile appearance with fasteners recessed in flutes.
- Panel carries a UL “Class A” fire rating.
- Attractive with no end laps, and ease of erection.
- Premium paint finish with 20 year warranty, ultimate resistance to color changes and chalk.
- Yields diaphragm capabilities and girt stability.
- Embossing the metal reduces glare and the potential for oil-canning.
- An optional bearing leg is available to guarantee sidelap engagement.
- Ventilation or acoustical applications.