A structural member located at the eave of a building which supports roof and wall paneling.
Gauge: 16, 14, 13, & 12
Depth: 4″, 8″, 10″, & 12″
Finishes: Red Oxide Primer & optional galvanized material available.
Lengths: Matches Bay Length
- Heavy design, larger section.
- Custom fab for each roof slope.
- One-Piece Construction
- Can be extended lengths for endwall canopies.
- Straighter and stronger walls and eaves.
- Provides greater support for roof panel at eave
- Minimized Field Labor
- Flexible Design