This panel is used both for the roof and sidewalls, the “R” Panel’s deep ribs create an even-shadowed appearance. The area between the ribs is reinforced.
Gauge: 29, 26, 24 and 22
Lengths: 45′ maximum is standard but longer lengths available by special request.
Fasteners: Standard coated, CAD plated or zinc-aluminum cast head screw
Dimensions: 36″ coverage x 1 1/4″ deep.
Manufactured: At all plants
Usage: Roof, wall, liner, mansard, and soffit panel applications.
- 1:12 pitch or greater.
- Not designed for coverage over bar joist.
- 36″ Coverage
- Trimless Ridge
- Manufactured at all plants.
- Start installation at either end.
- Economical Profile
- Finish Warranty
- Diaphragm Action
- Wind Uplift Rating
- Reverse Rolled Profile
- Purlin Bearing Leg Option
- Ease of Erection
- Save time on erection.
- Low freight to any location.
- Flexible Erection.
- Cost Effective.
- 20 year life when used with long life fasteners.
- The panel provides diaphragm capabilities and purlin stability in metal building construction.
- The panel qualifies under several UL90 construction numbers.
- Profile skylights are available for the R Panel.
- The panel can be reversed rolled putting the paint finish on the under side for erection as an alternate wall panel.
- An extra leg is rolled on one side of lap rib to provide for easier erection.