This purlin bearing leg panel is used for the roof, deep ribs create an even-shadowed appearance. The area between the ribs is reinforced.
Gauge: 26 and 24
Finish: Galvalume and Commercial Industrial Series
Lengths: 45′ maximum is standard but longer lengths available by special request.
Dimensions: 36″ coverage x 1 1/4″ deep.
Manufactured: At all Plants
- 1:12 pitch or greater.
- Not designed for coverage over bar joist.
- Not designed to be used as rigid secondary.
- Five foot on center purlin spacing.
- 36″ Coverage
- Trimless Ridge
- Manufactured at all plants.
- Start installation at either end.
- Economical Profile
- Finish Warranty
- Diaphragm Action
- Wind Uplift Rating
- Extra Purlin Bearing Leg
- Ease of Erection
- Save Time on Erection
- Low freight to any location.
- Flexible Erection
- Cost Effective
- 20 year life when used with long life fasteners.
- The panel provides diaphragm capabilities and purlin stability in metal building construction.
- The panel qualifies under several UL90 construction numbers.
- Profile skylights are available for the R Panel.
- Ensures flush fit for better side lap connections, leaks less.