An overhanging or projecting roof structure with the extreme end usually unsupported.
Finishes: Red Oxide Primer (Structural Members) Face Panel and Soffit vary with panel type.
Fabricated: at all plants
Usage: Aesthetic application or to cover driveway or walkway.
- Can project out 15′ unsupported.
- Canopies over 7′ have Cantilever Beam with Exposed Red Iron.
- Larger canopy sizes available by special design and engineering.
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Covers Eave and Rake
- Protected Overhang
- Economical way to spruce up any building.
- Aesthetically Appealing
- Can provide pedestrian protection at building sidewall from rain and snow.